Newsletter - October 6, 2023
Black Wolf Bulletin
October 6, 2023; Issue 3
Dear Lakeside Families,
We were so excited to see so many of you at Family Night last night! We hope you learned a lot about our school community! Do you have feedback for us? We'd love to have you complete this short, three-question survey to let us know how we did!
We invite your participation and volunteerism here at Lakeside anytime! Please consider joining us or participating in these upcoming events:
- Our next PTO meeting is Monday, October 9th at 3pm. Please join us in the library for this meeting. The agenda is HERE.
- Annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest- coming up at the end of the month, see information below for details
- Parent/Teacher Conferences are coming up at the end of October and early November. Make sure to sign up using the PTC Fast website! More information can be found below.
Lastly, our first school fundraiser is going to be launched next week. This fundraiser also happens to be an amazing event for our students; the third annual Lakeside Walk A Thon! This fundraiser celebrates heart/body health and funds will go toward field trips and special events for our students. More information will be coming soon!
Lakeside will hold parent/teacher conferences for all families on three evenings this fall:
- Tuesday, October 24th from 3:15 - 6:30pm;
- Wednesday, November 2nd from 3:15 - 6:30pm; and
- Tuesday, November 7th from 3:15 - 6:30pm (Ms. Mateyka's class only)
- Note: Ms. Mateyka will be available for conferences on November 2nd and November 7th.
Once again, we will be using PTCFast.com to manage our conference sign-ups. Click HERE for the web address and instructions. If you have questions on the process or need help, please let your child's teacher know, or contact the office!
- Laurel Karau
- Connor Towns
- Madison Blindauer
- Greysen Coleman
- Jase Stadtmueller
- Sebastian Blau
- Caymen Goss
- Kinsley Reohrick
- Caymen Goss
- Kinsley Roehrick
- Jack Zabel
- Malik Johnson
- Alexander Newton
- Aurora Noel
- Lionel Shikoski
- Abel Kenyon
- Ayashe Hudson
- Nadia Carey
- Finnegan Nichols
- Greysen Van De Loo
- Jacob Miller
Picture Retake Day - October 25th!
Pictures from our picture day on September 20th should be arriving at school soon. If you ordered photos online or with a paper form on or before picture day, your package will come home with your student soon. If you did NOT order pictures, it's not too late! A proof sheet will come home with your student with an order link.
Don't like the photo? No problem! Lakeside's picture retake day is October 25th. If you already ordered a package and want a retake, just send the photo package back to school with your child on the 24th and your package will be re-created with the new photo. If you want a retake but haven't yet ordered, you can download the form HERE, or contact the office and we'll send one home with your student. Order forms need to be given to the photographer on the retake day in order to avoid shipping charges.
Coming Soon…Lakeside’s Annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Check out our Community Events page on our website for information about events happening throughout the Oshkosh community!
Follow the Lakeside PTO
Click HERE to find our amazing PTO on Facebook!
Upcoming Lakeside Events
- October 9th - PTO Meeting, 3-4pm (Agenda)
- October 13th - No school for students
- October 19th - Kindergarten filed trip to The Little Farmer
- October 20th- Van Dyne Fire Department Safety Presentations
- October 24th - Parent/Teacher Conferences, 3:15pm - 6:30pm (instructions)
- October 25th- Picture Retake Day
- October 27th - No school for students or staff
- October 31st - Fall Fest Parade and Classroom Parties, 2:00pm (more info coming!)
- November 1st - End of First Quarter
- November 1st- 2nd Grade field trip to Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
- November 2nd - Parent/Teacher Conferences, 3:15 - 6:30pm (instructions)
- November 3rd- Lakeside Walk-a-Thon Fundraiser (more info coming!)
- November 7th - Parent/Teacher Conferences, 3:15pm - 6:30pm, Ms. Mayteka's class only (instructions)